Car storage required near Bicester

Hi all,

My wife & I are in need of somewhere to store our classic TVR near Bicester. We used to store it in a container in an old barn for £80pm about 5 miles from our house, but as it was away for an extended time getting some winter TLC we have lost our spot and the waiting list to get another one at the same place is very long.

If anyone knows of anywhere nearby which may be suitable and circa £100pm it would be great to know. Everything else around this area is £135+pm and more meant for people storing classic Ferraris, Le Mans cars and the like…

We have a driveway but as it is shared and quite narrow we don’t have enough room to erect a temp garage or carcoon equivalent without spilling over onto our neighbours side. I have put out messages in local village FB groups for anyone with room spare in their garage but am yet to hear anything back.

There are a row of council garages at the other end of our village I have applied for twice but haven’t heard anything back on either occasion. Something, something taxes being put to great use etc etc…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.