Carma! How it went wrong for the other guy

Years back I was (legally) sat in the middle of the road waiting to turn right. An oncoming car possibly thought he needed to teach me a lesson, since he came so close to my car I honestly thought our bodywork’s would touch. Instead there was an almighty clunk and my wing mirror was thrust sideways at such force I thought it would break the window (I later discovered the wing mirror was fine, other than a minor scratch). I quickly looked in my rear view mirror at the maniac who had dealt this blow. He wasn’t as lucky….as I watched his wing mirror bouncing across the road. A true Carma story.

Do you have any?

2 Likes

Just one similar. I was driving a work pool car with three passengers and the back full of expensive gear approaching Uxbridge road going south past the Shepherds Bush Police station.
A Police car slid around the corner heading north with blue lights and siren, I was stationary behind another car.
The Police car missed him, but clipped my Sierra’s mirror and in it I could see all the bits of Police car wing mirror glass flying into the air.

I had visions of acres of paperwork.

A tap on the passenger window and there are three Policemen, laughing their heads off.

Visions of paperwork mount up.

“Carry on son, that prat does this all the time. We’ll be witnesses if you need any. Here’s his number. Off you go.”

I heard no more about it after dropping the scrap of paper into the transport office at work.

1 Like

Do You Mean ‘Karma’ :thinking:

1 Like

As In Your Post ‘Who Should Be Banned From the Road’ Being ‘Shut Down’ Kinda Karma ?

If that pleases you;-)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.