Carpet Thing

My drivers mat keeps sliding  foward going behind the pedels, my last 5 had a round hole in the mat and a knob that turned to hold the mats, any idea if i can fit these to my car ?

Thanks

Steve

I just looked at my post, the board is saying its deleted, so question is, can anyone read this ?

Your post is fine mate.

As to the original question, I bought a secondhand set of carpets last year and the drivers side one has a hole for such a fixture. I popped into my local builders merchant and boought a 2" 6mm stainless bolt and a pile of washers a couple of plain nuts and a domed nut. Hole through the floor, drop of paint to stop rust. Bolt and washer from underneath, washer and plain nut on top and you have youresf a mounting post. Pop the carpet on and fix with large washer and domed nut

Bobs your whatsit—

Post says “post has been deleted” to me too. As do all the OP’s posts, and they’re locked so I can’t reply to them. Something odd is happening.

Ditto here too. Have you been swearing etc[;)]

Thanks for the replys, i would like to get a real mazda set rather then drill more holes, ill search around, but if anyone hears of some,please let me know, ill pay 1 million Pounds :wink:

Steve

All OP posts show “deleted” message and cannot be replied to, however, if you click on OP post count figure you can view all posts ok as they don’t appear as deleted.

whats an OP? and why does this seem to affect all this users posts? mx5@bury-st-edmunds.com

OP = Original Poster (i.e. the thread starter)

Looked at OPs threads, does not seem to be anything dodgy. Wonder why all posts have been deleted.

Thing going with a moderators wife possibly?

The mods dont like me simple!, but why do some of my posts get seen and not some others? Bring back the old board, hey i wonder if they opened it for a day, which board would get most hits

PS dont tell Martin about myself and his wife :slight_smile:

Steve aka Coleco

He actually said:-

“The mods dont like me simple!, but why do some of my posts get seen and not some others? Bring back the old board, hey i wonder if they opened it for a day, which board would get most hits   PS dont tell Martin about myself and his wife :)   Steve aka Coleco”

The post has been answered, I see nothing wrong with the posters offerings, the thread is done—