CARS'N'COFFEE - MK Sportscars meet | Saturday 29th July 2023

CARS’N’COFFEE | Saturday 29th July 2023 | 9.30am – 2.00pm

I’m very excited to announce we have a new event for the MX5 Owners Club. MK Sportscars (Braintree) have very kindly offered to open their doors to us for a CARS’N’COFFEE event. This will give us the chance to get up close and personal with their awesome range of sportscars and speak to the very talented staff who develop, build, run and race these cars. It’s also the perfect opportunity to all come together and kick tyres with like-minded petrol heads. One of the kits MK’s produce is based on the MX5 and looks particularly amazing!

There’s no need to register but it would be nice to get an idea of numbers attending.
Refreshments will be available and there is plenty of parking on site, so the more the merrier!

Although this event is being organised by the Eastern Region, this is open to everyone and we’d love it if as many other areas could join us for this gathering.

So … who’s coming ?

1 Like

I will definitely come along for this plus one as my brother (ex-Caterham owner) wants to take a look too. Thanks for setting up.

1 Like

No problem at all. Look forward to seeing you there. :+1:

I’ll be coming along for that one, should be interesting.

1 Like

This sounds great and only just down the road from me would love to attend

1 Like

We’ll be coming. Looks fun, hope they do breakfast!

1 Like

There’s only just over a week to go.
We’ve ordered a large dose of sun so we should have a cracking day!
This is our 1st visit to this event so hoping plenty of you can attend.

There’ll be plenty to look at and get up close and personal with the cars.
Who else is coming ?

Hi - I will be there about 10:30 if that’s ok

1 Like

Yeah. 10.30 is no problem. People will be coming and going throughout the day. Look forward to seeing you there.