Ceramic Polish

Thanks for that Michael. I will give that a go, when ceramic wears off. I also took some advice from the MX-5 Magazine, the last edition, and now use a lambswool mit, and a drying cloth, instead of a sponge & leather, as I think it’s too abrasive, and its nice as you can feel the smoothness of the car when washing with mit. That’s good you only used 2 micro cloths. The final product on the car looks good, actually see the ceramic coating

Look forward to the follow up, as I too have the Snowflake paint. Thanks for the detail!

Looks really good :+1:

Thank you David
Have now, purchased a cover from the MX-5, to keep the appearance, and hopefully no more seagull poo, or rain sand.

Kind Regards

I’ve got to agree with you. I applied Car Plan No1 ceramic polish to my Mk4 Ceramic (ironically) about 6 weeks ago. It’s been up the M5/M6 from Gloucestershire to Manchester and back, and M4 to/from Fishguard. Just a quick jet-wash with water. Bird muck and bugs came off quite easily so far and still has water droplets on the wax. It’ll be interesting to see how long it lasts.
P.S. Pity there’s nothing similar for the roof and glass, hehe

1 Like

Is that the RS Mickey, very nice

Hi Steve, Thanks. My MX-5 model is a 2L ceramic Mk4 Sport Nav+ with black soft-top. And nice and shiny it is too :wink:

Best model and colour too Steve… :slight_smile: Although mine hasn’t had the Ceramic Polish yet…!

Rob