CH Publications Liquidation

I received today an email from R L H Knight informing me as a possible creditor that
CH Publications were being liquidated. A few month’s subscription lost…
A shame I enjoyed Total MX-5 magazine.

Another MX5 magazine gone.

I believe STHT might be the only MX5-focused magazine left.

It is a shame. It was a pleasant distraction for a few hours when it plopped on the doormat.
I shall keep my old copies for reference though. There are one or two articles that could be useful in the future.

I also received the email and contacted R L K Knight to ask if I need to do anything to claim my unused subscription. There is a link on the original email marked “click here” to see information relating to the impending liquidation. This opens a page with various forms attached. Open, print and fill in the form marked “proof of debt” then return it to R L K Knight. You never know, we may even get our money refunded! :blush:

1 Like

Thats a shame - I did not have a subscription, but always looked out for a copy in WHS, however they do not seem to be stocking their shelves these days with a lot of titles. I did go on line and get the last copy. Was quite a good magazine…

don’t hold your breath. Subscribers will be way down the creditors list to get payback, after the tax man, the banks and the liquidators team… Possibly not worth the stamp, will be interesting to see how it pans out.
I’ll miss it though, had been getting a free copy since day one as I won a comp by being first to post a photo on Facebook of it on the shelf in WH Smiths, and imagined after 1 year they might ask me to pay but nope, never did. So perhaps they gave away too many free ones… :wink:

1 Like

That is a shame. Their recent Spring edition “Music Producer” has a very useful article on sticking rear decks for the electric hardtop. It will be missed.