Chatsworth a brief update- June

Bookings are coming in thick and fast, so far we have sold - <o:p></o:p>

Over 200 Supper tickets <o:p></o:p>

45 Chatsworth Picnics<o:p></o:p>

26 for the Artist<o:p></o:p>

69 for the bus from The Sheffield
Park Hotel

If you intend onto the camp site and want to go to the Pie and Pea Supper at the Beauchief, please return a booking form to Jill promptly.

The cut off point for bookings is 28th August, or when all the places are taken - which ever comes first

We anticipate a surge of bookings when the next edition of Soft Top Hard Top goes out.

The 3 hour runs will leave the Carlton Lees car park, by the Garden Centre (DE4 2NX) at the south end of the estate at 9:30 and 12:30

Please note that the band will be Broken Toys,
who entertained us so well, at Mallory (not Belvoir as stated earlier).

Need another booking form? Download from  http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/files/folders/rally_information/entry94436.aspx

We have booked already for the rally but want to go on the Saturday morning run please. Member no. 23962.  We are also booked for the pie and pea supper and have the tickets thanks. Staying at Barlow Campsite and would like transport please.

Thanks, Gordon & Liz Short

Hi Gordon and Liz ,

I have put you down for run and bus.

See you in Sept

Mummy (Jill)

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but does anyone know where the 2 runs on Saturday are going. I can only do one and would like to pick whichever one is going to the most intersting places for me???

Thanks in advance for any information.Smile

Hello Badger

The morning run will be taking in Stanton in The Peak, Birchover, Parwich

Tissington, Dovedale , Ilam, Wetton, Hartington, Youlgreave, Bakewell

The afternoon Run  Baslow, Curbar, Froggatt, Hathersage, Castleton, Edale, Flagg, sheldon, Ashford in the Water, Monsal, Foolow, Eyam, Great Longstone

Regards Jill (Mummy Pennine)

Thanks for the info - can you let me know if the sun will be shining am or pm???

(Only joking - looking forward to the weekend, we are 6 from Western staying Fri to Mon)