CHRISTMAS CARD DONATIONS

Stand Up to Cancer  

Hi Everyone

David and I will not be sending Christmas Cards this year to all our MX5 Club Friends, instead we have decided to donate to the Stand Up to Cancer Campaign.

I hope no one will be offended that you do not receive a card from us, but we will wish you a very Happy Christmas, we wondered if anyone else would like to do the same too?

We hope to see you all at the Christmas Meal at the Coopers on the 11th December, those that are booked for the meal, or we will see you on the December Sunday Run or the meeting this Thursday, 29th November.

Regards

David and Julie Pollard

(posted by David Mortiboys on their behalf)

That’s a very good idea Julie and Dave and we will do the same. So

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all.

Best wishes

Hilary and David

I think that’s a great idea, especially since we are away for the events in December so Susannah and I will do the same. 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

from

Susannah and Andy

That’s a very thoughtful idea. John and I will do the same.

HERE’S WISHING EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

from John and Maureen

Good idea, Dave and Julie.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

from Anthony and Carol 

We will do the same.
                 Merry Christmas to all

Reg and Lynn

Dave and Jenny will also be donating to stand up for cancer instead of sending cards this year.

Happy Christmas To You All

See you at the planning meeting xxxx

Happy Christmas to you all.

I will be donating to stand up to Cancer this year too.

Christine xx

This is an excellent idea, we will join in also.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Don & Kate
xxxxxxxxxx

This is an excellent idea, we will join in also.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Don & Kate
xxxxxxxxxx

Good work spreading the word. Have been doing this for some years now and more people are seeing the sense in this. Not only do charities benefit but it really helps our carbon footprint leaving all those bits of paper in the trees is just as good if not better than cutting down on none recyclable plastics.

Paper mills use an enormous amount of our planets natural resources. We will always need paper but do we really need to add to the waste paper mounting once the festive period is over. Probably not with all the other ways of communicating that we have these days. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all 

We too will be making a donation to Stand Up to Cancer rather than send Christmas cards and wish you all a  Merry Christmas.    

Graeme & Christine

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

BEST WISHES FROM DAVID AND ANN

WE ALSO WILL NOT BE SENDING CHRISTMAS CARDS THIS YEAR BUT DONATING TO STAND UP TO CANCER.

WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS AND 2020.

AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN SOON.
                                               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone in the NEM club. 

Without question we will be donating instead of cards this year . Thank you ??