Christmas get together

Time is racing on , and we still have no firm arrangements for the festive season. Enquiries have been made to establish a venue and dates. We could hold a get together before Christmas or after Christmas.
We can approach the Cross Keys to put on a meal, but numbers would be limited.
Longford House can accommodate us at the moment but time is tight. Price is £19.95 for 2 course meal or £22.95 for 3 pw year , when we could have a room with buffet.
Please could you let us know what you prefer so we can supply numbers and make preliminary bookings.
I am awaiting a reply from the Cross Keys to confirm dates.
A preliminary idea is a Christmas meal at the Cross Keys then possibly another get together in January.
The Christmas meal is set for Wednesday December 14th at the Cross Keys. 7.00 to 7.30 pm. Please could you put names on the list as soon as possible. Numbers will be limited to about 30. The cost will be £20 per head.
Roy

Roy & Lynn
Keith & Elaine
Derek & Janet
John Shuck
Anne Wilson
Ben & Marg
Mike & Margaret
Phil & Charlotte
Carole Jenkinson
Chris & Christine
Gary & Susan
Tania & Trevor

I’d like to add my name to the list please.
Anne Wilson

Hi Roy & Lynn, please ad Ben & Marg to your list. Many thanks. Ben

Add Mike and Margaret for the 14th dec Christmas meal

1 Like

Hi Roy

Please add Phil & Charlotte

Thanks

Please add me to the Cross Keys Christmas dinner. Thank you.
Carole Jenkinson

Can you please add Garry and Susan to list for the Christmas get together. Thank you

Hi Roy We would have liked to attend but unfortunately as it is mid week and I work permanent nights it’s not going to be possible only weekends work for us

Regards Markus and Samantha

Please add, Chris and Christine to the Cross Keys Christmas list

Please add Tania and Trevor to the Cross Keys Christmas meal list

1 Like