Cleaned.....and already needs cleaning again

Cleaned up the motor and then decided to do for a drive…and now it needs cleaning again! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Where did you go, off road?

No…just on the main roads! I haven’t got a pic of how it looks now but it’s covered in road spray. And as filthy now than before I started

I did the exact opposite - Went for a drive and then gave mine a clean…!

1 Like

That’s what I should have done! :rofl: I just love driving it more when it’s clean.

3 Likes

We love our MX-5’s and quite rightly so…! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely! :+1::+1::+1:

If that was today you are lucky you can get out for a drive, we can’t even walk out of our local area it seems without the the police challenging you.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yeah just in our local area. Didn’t even cross counties so all good.

In photo #4 it does look like damage on the nearside of the rear bumper. :thinking:

1 Like

Really??? Where?..

Sadly there is on the front as some scum bad reversed into me and did a runner while it was parked up. Not a huge impact but dented and creased the paint. Hoping to get it sorted in the coming months.

1 Like

Ah! Thanks for the clarification! Sorry to hear about the damage. If you look at photo #4 it looks like a scuff mark on the crease line below the n/s light cluster, but it could be just lather.

Just lather :grin:

1 Like

Phew! Thank goodness! :heart:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::heart::heart:

The A hole being, as has been said, it’s water off the road being shoved up by cars in front.
The 2nd A hole being, the screen wash bottle on my NC at least holds about a quarter of a pint :laughing:
I’ve taken to carrying round a gallon of premix in the boot to top up on route cos with this low winter sun, you can’t see a thing when it’s rotten !! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

At least the gritting lorry didn’t pull out in front of you, as was my luck yesterday. I guess they get used to the half-mile gap behind them. And even though I was dawdling way back, the press-on types behind didn’t want to overtake me either!

1 Like

Noooooo! Nightmare!