Cleaning polish exhausts

Hello, GLANOL / WENOL Metal Polish with Surface Protection Gloss Formula - 1 x 100ml tube
Does anyone know please polish the exhausts I have found a product called on Amazon,
Any good?

Thanks
Fenia

Haven’t heard of that one. I’ve used Autosol for years and it always does the job.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Autosol-Cleaning-Cleaner-Remover-All-Purpose/dp/B003XJ1ODM

4 Likes

As mick says autosol pretty much does the business. Tcut do their own as well I think it’s pretty much the same product. I use either or.

If the tips are really caked with soot you might find you need to use a drill with a polishing pad to clean them up.

1 Like

I’ve been recently using Peek Metal Polish on some bits of chrome and stainless as a good general purpose “cleaning” polish, and a year ago as second from finish on a previously opaque pair of Merc headlights for a neighbour.

It’s best to experiment on some scrap to try a variety of polishes to find out what you really need, because they all have different levels of cut/polish, and some can be coarse enough to matte a glossy surface!

1 Like

Just used the last of my Autosol on the tips.
But that recommendation looks good for lots of other stuff too, so just bought some. :+1:

Just done my back box with Autosolvo it does a good job on the sill plates too.

3 Likes

Wow!!! That looks really impressive !!
Maybe I should try this product ,
Thank you!!

Thank you for your replay!! So much choice to choose from!!

Thank you Dean,For your replay!!

Thank you Richard,
I will see , so many products to choose from!!

Thank you Steve :blush: