Club Car Competitions

Do you just enter for the Club Car Competitions on arrival at the rally on Saturday?  Who decides which competition your car will be entered for?

ps Peter Jakeways Email address as given doesn’t work, it keeps coming back as undeliverable.

pps What is the Post Code for the Sat Nav’s?

I assume its entry on the day as usual.

I don’t know if its your choice which you are entered into.

as we always try to do on here, PJs email as published has been spam proofed, are you replacing the “at” with @ in the email address  ?

PJ is the man with the answers…   [Y]

Post code: There website give the full postal address as:

Mallory Park Circuit, Kirkby Mallory, Leicestershire, LE9 7QE

Thanks Martin, as you have answered most of the questions I don’t now need to contact PJ, and yes I did substitute at with @ and it still didn’t go. 

Ok, cool, but I have asked PJ if he, or one of the other judging team, will kindly pop in and get us all up todate.

It is up to you which category you enter into, but only former event winners will be allowed into the 1520 competition.

If your having difficulty contacting me you could always PM me.

Peter Jakeways

WHY?

Unless i’m wrong, I believe the ‘1520 competition’ is basically a ‘champion of champions’ … therefore you need to have won at least once to be eligible to enter.

Quick question…

I just read through the new look competition rules for the 15/20 rally and i can’t see if the categories ‘Best Kept, Cool and Hot’ are being subdivided into Mk1, Mk2/2.5 and Mk3 as in previous years.

Are there just the three ‘open’ competitons plus the invitation ‘champion of champions’ or are there nine? 

I only ask as I need to know how much space to allocate in the magazine and how many photos i’ll have to take. [:D]

jon