Club member spectators

Hi, Can someone tell me if club member spectators will be allowed on either day as we are in the Cotswold on holiday on and around the National rally weekend as new member it would a good excuse to see what the club gets up to, Unfortunately our 5 will be at home as we are towing our caravan. Regards

Muskrat.

Jon and Julie Easter

contact the people running the event,  see STHT

Thanks Mal, I got in touch with Jenny and Dave and the answer is yes, so see you all there. 

Sorry,  “towing the Caravan” is no excuse for not bringing the 5. Shock  We too are Caravaners, but the 5 comes away on all caravanning Holidays with us - how could you leave a member of the family at home while you go off enjoying yourselves Cry

In our case Er Indoors pulls the 'van with the 4 x 4 and I follow along behind in the 5…its amazing the MPG you get on the motorway doing a steady 60 Smile

We too are making the National into a weeks holiday, but if the sun is shining the 4 x 4 will not be moving, once we arrive in Gloucestershire.

…meanwhie if anybody spots a Black MX with Yorkshire Ridings magnets on the door, going M1, M42, M5 on Friday 14th September…apparantly “stuck behind”  a caravan, give me, and Er Indoors in the Honda CR-V a toot Big Smile

Or a blue one in front of a trailer tent!