Clubnight August 23rd Magna Mazda Canford Cliffs

HI All
I have had a call from Simon Rhodes, who will be running this event for us, as Barney is no longer free.
He urgently requires numbers of attendance from us, so that he can plan/cater for/staff the evening.
Please can you let me know asap if you are planning to come.

The evening will start at 6.30 and Simon is open to suggestions from the group for how you would like the evening to run.
They are no longer able to offer a workshop/technical event, due to H/S issues.

Feedback on the above to me asap, thanks
Sue

Hi Sue, Jeremy Crawshaw here….I spoke to you yesterday at Japfest when you mentioned about this club night at Magna Mazda. I’m going to, hopefully be there so please count me in!

Thanks Jeremy

I’ve added you in, see you there.
Sue

Hi Sue, does this replace the St Leonards meet this month? I’m new to the MX-5 OC - but not new to MX-5’s having owned a mk1 Miata for 25 years! I was thinking of coming along to a local meet… Nic

Hi Nic,

Welcome to the OC. Yes, this does replace our regular Clubnight. You are most welcome to join us.
Just let me know. Where do you live?
Our next regular meeting at St Leonard’s is the fourth weds of September.
Hope to see you soon.
If you can email me I will send you our Newsletter, which you should then get regularly from the club.
wessex@mx5oc.co.uk
Sue

Thanks Sue,

I’m hoping to make it on Wednesday - I’ll email you. We’re in Highcliffe so not so far.

Nic

Hi Jeremy

All set for tomorrow. Just spoken to Simon there, the event will be 1-1/12 hors long with a coffee van providing coffee/cakes.

See you there.
Sue

1 Like

Thanks Sue, just seen your Facebook post too and will get there for 6:30pm