Coilovers...Again. Tein street advance Z?

A subject which has been done to death but not many reviews on the teins street advanced z or the street basis, im looking at a range ofcoilovers and i can see a lot of love for the meisters, gaz and hsd. But they’re our of my budget.

The teins Street basis and advanced look to be good value with adjustability for around the 4 to 500 mark.

The vmaxxs are in budget just under £400.

Im probably not going to do track days, I just want them for a good B road blast. Any opinions or reviews on these?

I have on my MK1 tein street advance z and that is my first MX5 and the first time I run coil overs. I do abuse them in track days trips, drift and auto solos with no problems at all. They keep traction on the worst fen roads at high speed corners very predictable and they keep the tail happy character of the car. I have them for 3 years now, really good ones, they have 16 step adjustment which is easy and handy and can be used in all settings. The ride quality is very good, no harshness at all, unless you use the very stiff settings.

Thanks for your review, ive been doing a lot of reading and being seeing a lot of mixed reviews chers for that though,. Will go back to scratching my head some more haha