Competitions Coordinator

The committee have studied the applications received from the STHT advert in December.

Voting took place at the committee meeting on the 18th January and I have been offered the post of Competitions Coordinator. I am very happy to take on the challenge to make competing in the competitions an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

For those that do not know me, I have been competing up and down the length of the country at various levels of competitions for the last four years.

I have been judged at the NEC Classic Car Show by a group of judges and this year I came third at the Detailing World Concours event in July where five judges marked each entrant.

After voicing to the club how things could be improved for the last year or more, I made the decision that the only way to make a difference and make changes was to get involved. I also have a good team of experienced judges all ready to help make the competitions work.

I am stepping down from competing in order to realise a dream of flourishing competitions that everyone can be proud of within the Owners Club.

OK Ian, good on you for putting up and getting involved. I’m happy to help out on the judging panel where I can and if required.

Thanks Robbie,  Knowledgeable judges are very welcome.  You are already on my list.

Spot on Ian, lets get it sorted at last .

M-m

You are also on the team list, thanks for your support.

Congratulations Ian, the Club couldn’t have appointed anyone with more experience of Competitions, and I am sure your knowledge and experience will be put to good use.

I too am happy to be involved with judging if required.

Thank you for your kind words and your offer of assistance. It’s always nice to have volunteers to call upon if required.

you have got my support and services where and when neaded

Thanks Mal for your kind offer of assistance and support.

Now this section is up and running updates will be posted so keep an eye out for them coming through.

Congrats Ian, I’m sure you will have all the mess sorted out in good time, well done.
Brian.

Thanks Brian, are you bringing the bbq motor to Brooklands ?

Hoping to be able to bring the car-b-q to both but I think both event have their own in house catering, we will have to wait and see!!

Just like to add my congratulations on your success Ian Smile

Thanks Liz, I have got a good team who are all wishing nothing more than for everyone to enjoy the competitions and to make things more transparent.

Hopefully you will consider joining in on the action Smile

Congratulations Ian m8 :slight_smile:
You can rely on my support and help if required.

Thanks Paul mate, I may well shout if required. Smile

HI IAN 

i think your appointment as competitions coordinator is a great move 

by the club, i hope it all goes well for you.  

BRIAN THOMPSON  

Thanks Brian, hopefully we will see you and your car in the competitions again this year.