Completed - NEM - 07 June, Leicestershire run

Being arranged by Peter

Hi All, after attending the Scarf and Goggles run I have been inspired to dig out a run I did a few years ago with MLOC and I have been granted this date for the re-run.

The route, 107 miles total, will start at the McDonalds just outside Ashby de la Zouch with good access from the A42. The lunch stop is planned for Tur Langton (47 miles in) and I am waiting for the menu to be emailed. The Crown has a large hard surfaced car park and serves good food and beer. The route ends at Zouch, again easy for returning in all directions.

I have run all of the route and modified it to take into account any changes and over the next couple of weeks will run the whole thing in one and work out the best start time. I will then post the menu and a link to an excel spreadsheet of the route which will have both Miles and Km distances.

If you would like to start adding names this will help as I keep in touch with the pub.

I would also like to split the numbers by prefered speed if that is OK so an indication of preference would be great:

a = quick
b = regular
c = enjoy the scenary

This is not planned to be a wild race, just to try and let everyone enjoy themselves so thoughts and numbers please.

Peter
more details on the NEM forum

Numbers growing all the time, there is a downloadable excel route with Kms and Miles if you have an interest so nip along to NEM and sign up.