COPPED HALL - Sunday 27 October, 2019 at 10am…. Contact Janice

COPPED HALL - PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR On Sunday 27 October, 2019 at 10am.  

Crown Hill

Epping

CM16 5HS (SAT NAV)

Thanks to the great response for this event, it will be going ahead. The Entry Gates are opened at 10am and close at 11.00am. The only access to Copped Hall is via these White 18th Century Gates on Crown Hill (Upshire Road), which is South of the Mansion, once through the gates follow the long drive to the Mansion and park in front.  The Tours will start once the groups are organised.

A Map and Directions can be found on The website www.coppedhalltrust.org.uk

The Cost is £12.00.  The price includes the Private Guided Tour and Refreshments of Tea or Coffee and Homemade Cakes.  The tours last about 2 hours 30 mins - 3 hours and cover the whole of the gardens, part of the mansion, the cellars and the stables.  If you would like to join those of us that have already confirmed, please let me know.  The Trustees are happy to split our large group into smaller groups as they have plenty of knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides to accommodate us.

I will need to take a deposit of £2 each to secure your places as I have had to pay the deposit to secure the date.  I will be at the next Club Meeting on Wednesday 25 September, if you can’t be there, please let me know and I will send my Bank Details to you, at the end of this month.  The balance of £10 will be collected on the day.  Looking forward to a successful sunny day.

DRIVE TO COPPED HALL

We meet at Brentwood at the junction 28 on the M25/ Brook St, Brentwood CM14 5LU at 8.45 to leave at 9.00am to meet Janice and Eddie at Copped Hall for 10am or meet at Copped Hall for 10am

Regards

Janice Hollis

janicehollis@sky.com