Curborough 14th May 2023

Here TICKETS & EVENTS (mx5oc.co.uk)
:heart:

Already out of stock - would have been nice as a past attendee to have some notice in advance so we can support.

The tickets only went up on the site in the last day so I can not think that they are all sold.
Perhaps there is a problem, no doubt one of the ‘team’ will enlighten us in due course.
Don’t despair yet.
:heart:

2 Likes

Maybe it unlocks when you put your membership number in. Haven’t tried it myself …

Also, maybe it’s nice that people who haven’t attended before are getting the chance to buy a ticket. As a club event shouldn’t every member have an equal opportunity to get a ticket?

Good idea.

Not sure if its available yet as the 14th May is not a Saturday (as it says in the description) but a Sunday.

Coming Soon. :laughing:

That sold out quicker than the Eurovision Song Contest.

1 Like

my comment not relevant anymore

1 Like

They are not on sale yet!!

Date will be in line with the next Magazine so all get a fair crack at them, there is another day set later in the year also.

Hi Ian - can you confirm the day / date please? It says Sat 14th - when the 14th is a Sunday. Thanks - it clashes with something else, hence me asking.

Keen to give this ago if i can get a ticket when they release not something i have done before and sounds like a good day out. Whats the number of tickets limited too?

I am waiting on some clarification, I believe the date is right which makes it the Sunday.

Confirmed - Sunday 14th May

Would love to do this as missed the last one as car was in bits! Will keep my eyes peeled