CURBOROUGH SPRINT DAY 1st September

Hi folks,

As outlined in the most recent Soft Top Hardtop, the tickets for Curborough on 1st September went live this morning.
As of 3pm there were just 10 remaining.

The May day sold out in just over a day, if you are looking to participate at this great fun track, please don’t wait to buy your tickets as places are limited.

Link

https://store.mx5oc.co.uk/curborough-sprint–september-2018-3778-p.asp

Got mine! Forgot they came out yesterday 

Hi Folks the Last ticket (a return) has been re-posted back online this morning.

All tickets for the sprint day are now gone.

If you pop your email address on the ‘inform me’ link on the ticket description https://store.mx5oc.co.uk/curborough-sprint–september-2018-3778-p.asp if any tickets come back, you will be emailed as soon as they are ready.

Hi Ian have booked this and really looking forward to another great MX5 day. Is there a way you and Peter could arrange turn in and apex cones? Having these in Rockingham made so much sense and a massive help. 

Thanks

Mike

. Hi Mike,
That is tantamount to cheating!!!

Seriously, for a practice day it could be a useful training aid, good shout.

Hi surly it can only be cheating if you know what your doing in the first place. I did a passenger run on sighting lap as well as my driving lap to be sure I knew which way to go need all the help I can get. do you have to take the hand brake  off

Peter will sort me out I am sure

[quote=Mike 88]

Hi surly it can only be cheating if you know what your doing in the first place. I did a passenger run on sighting lap as well as my driving lap to be sure I knew which way to go need all the help I can get. do you have to take the hand brake  off

Peter will sort me out I am sure

[/quotPieter e]

Happy to concider it

Peter

What the need to take the hand brake off

Just a quick update as a few emails have come in.

It was not possible to attach the indemnity form to the automatic emailer with ticket confirmations from the Club shop.
I will shortly be resending the email from the club account to all participants with the forms attached.