Curry Evening - Sunday 3rd March 2024 at 6:15pm

Charlotte and I have arranged a Curry evening on Sunday 3rd March at 6:15pm at:

The Bilash, The Sterling Centre, Tye Rd, Fradley, Lichfield WS13 8ST www.bilashfradley.co.uk

In order to reserve your place the restaurant require a £5.00 per person non refundable deposit from everyone who would like to come along.

Please note that this restaurant is not licensed to serve alcoholic drinks so you will need to bring along your own. If however you only wish to drink non-alcoholic drinks you will need to purchase them from the Bilash, as you are not allowed to bring these types of drinks with you.

The Bilash have also asked if everyone can please pay by cash, rather than by card, for their meal.

By Sunday 25th February we need to give the Bilash a more accurate number of those who would like to come along, so if possible please let us know by then if you will be attending. We will need to pay them the deposit so would also appreciate receiving everyone’s £5.00 deposit prior to then.

Many of you know Phil’s mobile number, so please text him and he will text you some Bank details to transfer your deposit over. If you don’t know his mobile number please send him your mobile number, by private message, on here

If you still want to come along, but let us know after 25th February, we will still do our best to book you in, but it will of course be subject to the Bilash still having space.

Please let us know if you would like to attend.

Those attending so far:

Phil & Charlotte - £10 Deposit Paid
Garry & Sue - £10 Deposit Paid
Roy & Lynn - £10 Deposit Paid
Chris & Christine - £10 Deposit Paid
Chris & Rose - £10 Deposit Paid
Paul & Tracy - £10 Deposit Paid
Keith & Elaine- £10 Deposit Paid
Derek & Janet - £10 Deposit Paid
Paul & Julia - £10 Deposit Paid
Mark & Fiona - £10 Deposit Paid
Mike & Margaret - £10 Deposit Paid

Hi Phil and Charlotte
Please add us to the list. I will text you for deposit details.
Roy

Hi Phil & Charlotte,

Put us down for two places please.

Regards

Chris & Rose

Hi Phil & Charlotte,

Julia and I would like to come to this but we don’t have Phil’s number. Do you want me to call the Bilash to see if we can be added on?

Regards
Paul & Julia

Hi Paul and Julia

Yes, that’s fine, I’ve added you to the list… No need for you to ring the Bilash, we’re still before the cut-off date

Can you please PM me with your mobile number and I’ll send you over Bank Details for the £10 deposit

Thanks

Phil

Mike and Margaret would like to join you