Derbyshire run out

Hi, as a new member I would like to extend a warm welcome to my cafe in the heart of the beautiful Derbyshire countryside. We are based on the Longford Fishery estate. Anyone coming in who produces their membership card will get a free complimentary hot drink. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible during the year. Our opening time are 10:00 - 14:00 Tuesday - Sunday until March, then we will be opening at 07:00 - 14:00 Tuesday - Sunday.

Its a great meeting place for a Sunday drive out. 

3 Likes

Hi Macka and welcome.

sounds good to me, based in the Staffordshire moorlands so sounds like a nice distance, MX is hibernating at the moment though so will be spring/summer

Name of Cafe-address ETC ?

1 Like

Hi PFW the cafe is actually within Longford Fishery. Long Lane, Longford DE6 3DF. beautifully placed on the banks of a 2 Acre lake. See you soon.

Great offer, we look forward to visiting the Cafe when it’s a bit warmer!!!

1 Like

I’m a new member too. I’ll probably take you up on your very kind offer, what are your opening times in the present circumstances?
Steve

That’s a very kind offer Macka_mk2, I have only just spotted it. I live in NE Derbyshire and I will endeavour to call in if I find myself in your neck of the woods.
Welcome to the club, its great!

Hi. The cafe s open from 7:00 until 13:30

Hi. I missed the breakfast meet this week, but will definitely come to see you soon :slight_smile: