Derbyshire run Sunday 8th February

Yes its been a while and trips have been suggested.
Well I am going to try and pu together several runs this year for the Nutzers + the OC [:P]

I am helped by using this great tool for planing route on Google maps and downloading direct to yout TOMTOM
(if it has ittineries)
its calle TYRE And is very usefull get it free from http://www.janboersma.nl/gett/index.html

any way next sunday
a trip via the Goyt Valley to Flagg for breakfast (edge close farm Sk179qt)
then onto the Plague Village of Eyam
Back via snake pass to the Mcdonalds near the end of the M67( SK14 3AU)for farewells

Meet up on the Knutford services( WA16 0TL)southbound at 10.30 for a 11.00 start
the route will include Holmes chapel , withington green , siddington , bossley , allgreave , goyt valley , east sterdale , moynash , flagg , sheldon
great longstone , eyam , hathersage , bamford , glossop
This Is about 90 mile and should be easliy done in 4 1/2 hours with stops at Flagg + Eyam

I can try and send the tom tom route to you for use with tomtom home
but step by step Printed instuctuions can be provided (if you let me know!!)

Heres to a good 2009 of runs out in the North West
But people from lesser areas in the Uk are welcome too [:-*]

cut and paste interest

1.Alan + Helen

1.Alan + Helen
2. Andy + Hayley (dependant on babysitters!) Alan can you send me your tom tom route please. Great little program that one [:D]

Sorry guys but will have to postpone this run due to the severe weather which has lasted longer than expected

some of the main roads are still shut and if it hits -10 tonight the smaller roads will be terrible

I will find another date and do this run

Alan

Thanks for letting us know [:)]