Dinitrol Treatment near Huddersfield

Hello all! ONLY just noticed after nearly a year that i was auto allocated to Peaks and Pennines area even though I live in Huddersfield and work in Leeds… so HELLO! 

I am interested to know if any of you guys have had your cars rustproofed locally with Dinitrol and where on earth I can take it! It’s a ND Sport Nav and is only used in summer but intend on keeping it till the day I can no longer drive so wanna protect it! 

I have searched on here and found loads of threads on Dinitrol complete rust proofing centres but none seem to be in Yorkshire! 

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I’m looking for a COMPLETE treatment including cavities etc

MANY thanks in advance! 

Welcome to the club and forum, someone will be along soon to answer your question

I had mine done at JR Classics at Askern, Near Doncaster and they made a fabulous job of it. They had my car a week as they inspect, strip, clean (if required) and inject the inhibitor into everything leaving nothing to chance. The work is fully guaranteed and is inspected annually thereafter as part of the deal. Joe (the owner and proprietor) can be contacted on 01302 709612

WOW they needed it for a week??? At least you know that it will have been done well! Will give them a call and see what they say for mine!

How old was yours when it was done? Mines only a year old and done 2500 miles and never driven in the wet so hopefully wont need too much cleaning!

My 2.5 Sport didn’t need any cleaning as although its from 2003 it has led a very cossetted life and has only covered 12,000 miles from new. Mine didn’t have any corrosion and the full Dinitrol treatment was done to keep it that way for many years to come!!  JR Classics needed it for a number of days and we settled on a week as it was convenient for me. They only do one vehicle at a time to give it their full attention. JR classics are highly regarded by other classic car clubs countrywide, and Joe equally has a great knowledge of MX-5’s and their rust prone areas and weaknesses. I recently took mine back for its annual inspection, and after ringing them first, they carried this out while I waited.

In answer to your question: CBS in Nelson seem to be well recommended for all things MX5 and offer a clean and Dinatrol treatment. Not too far from Huddersfield, albeit over the border  Colin