Does anyone know of any firm or person that carries out underbody Dinitrol protection work - thanks i.e. in Northern Ireland

Hi, Perhaps give the UK distributors a call,


or have a look through the classic car magazines/Classic Car Weekly/Buyer for a classic car restorer near you as they will be used to this sort of work.