Dogs at the National

Looking at the Gaydon web site, dogs are allowed inside the grounds and are able to be taken to all outside attractions, but are not allowed in the museum or any buildings.

So; are you taking your dog to the National?  If you are, would you be interested in this offer:-

I’ll dog sit for you, for an hour or so, to let you look around the museum and maybe grab a bite to eat, if you’ll return the favour for me.

Mine is a three year old Border Collie female.  Very friendly and enjoys attention.

Colin

love border collies. had one for 14 yrs…
bring her along & she will find friends.

Colin.

What a kind gesture, we always get asked about bringing dogs - careful though with Red Dwarf’s Chris Barrie being on stage for a couple of performances, Roadster Robbie also doing some filmed and televised Tech sessions, let alone the 20+ fantastic traders in our Museum Mall all happening inside the Musuem - that you also get the time to enjoy that part of the Show yourself!

Thanks Joe, you’re on.

PM sent 

Iain

You’ve inadvertently hit the nail on the head, because without a dog sitter, I wouldn’t get to see any of the indoor events!  

It’ll be interesting to see if there is a response from other dog owners. If there is, we could form a new group for these types of events.  How about ‘MX5 Howlers’, or MX5 Barkers’, or perhaps ‘MX5K9’ … could be interesting.

As there is such a busy day of events, any chance of a timetable to help plan the day?

We will be taking our dog, and Jane and I will simply take it in turns to go inside.

Hi Colin
I’d be happy to look after Wysi for you for an hour or so.
Helen

Thanks Helen.  Speak to you tonight. 

We completed the site visit this weekend and are collating the running orders of the outdoor stunt show and driving experiences with the indoor sessions presently, will post a running order shortly but the more concise event schedule will be in the event programme