Doin' it all wrong

Hi, go and get your car 4 wheel tracked and i bet you will find 1 of the rear wheels is out so when you put the power down with the weight transfer to the rear it starts to steer…i will put money on it!!

Don’t worry about all these fast road settings as are you going to track the track or drive it to an incle of it’s life…

As long as they are the same side to side toe in and camber it will transform your car…at the end of the day mazda spent million on the car to start with so the standard setting can’t be to far wrong!!Thinking

Congratulations, Muppet, your remote diagnostic skills were spot on! I took my car to Steve Morecroft at 5-Speed, Hucknall who found that the wheels were pointing all over the place! Some time and some heavy duty spanner work later, all wheels were pointing in a more sensible direction and the car feels much more predictable.

Steve knows the car and the possibilities so well that he and I were able to have a conversation about what handling characteristics I wanted for the car, so he chose settings appropriate for it, (neutral to oversteer, I’ve owned an older rear drive sports car for 20 years!). Thanks Steve, I will be back, I’m a very satisfied customer.