Double din head unit with bose speaker system

Hi all,
I posted a question earlier today about finding replacements for the stock bose speakers and the response was good so I have another question/am looking for advice. :joy:

So I have bought a pioneer double din head unit and the relevant fitting kit from ebay including the correct facia plate, steering wheel control module, and some sort of amp type of box (im not very clued up about how it all works) . All the individual wiring harnesses are pretty straight forward and look as though they are plug and play however there are a few individual wires which are not connected to anything and I belive need to be spliced into other wires.

I have a blue and white wire which i believe is to power the amp box that came with the kit where does this go?

I have the same blue and white wire exiting the other side of the amp which I also do not know what to do with and then I have a few other random wires which I belive are for additional features such as reverse cameras which I dont need to worry about.

Basically if someone who has done a similar install could talk me through it or give me some advice based on their experience that would be great. Sorry if this has not been explained too well as i said im not the most clued up when it comes to wiring and audio.

Thanks in advance for any feedback .

Check out this thread
https://forum.mx5oc.co.uk/t/bose-amp-with-new-head-unit-simple-question/112749
I fitted a Pioneer, and documented some of about halfway through this thread.

Good luck, easy when you see how.

1 Like