Drive to Cowdray park on 5th April

Having had to cancel the clay pigeon shooting we are now in a position to announce a replacement event.
Intention is to meet around 10.00 at port Solent for breakfast then take a scenic route to Cowdray Park. Much of this route is the route which was intended for Valentine’s Day. Further details will be posted in the next few days. If people could reply to this post if they intend to attend so we can ensure we have sufficient tables for breakfast.

Hi Tug,
Great idea, count myself and Angela in please.
Regards,
Ron & Angela

Both myself and Sam would of loved to join you all but its the first day of our mini tour of Wales in the 5

Cheers Rick

Hi Tug & Clare,

Mal & Serena will be there :+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Tug. I’ll be there.
Colin.

Hi Tug & Clare,

We’ll be there and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Best wishes,

Colin & Sally

Sounds good to me!
Max

Hi Tug
Kevin and I would like to come along for this please.
Thank you
Sandra

Sorry, but Tony and myself cannot come on this one, it sounds good though, I shall be at Wembley cheering on my home town Portsmouth!

Margaret & I would like to come along.

Greg,
That is fantastic. New members are always welcome at our events and it will be good to see you and Margaret there on the day.
Regards
Mal

Hi All.
Many thanks for all the posts re attending this event, but unfortunately inline with the latest government advice we have had to cancel this event.
Let’s hope we can run this at a later date.
Richard and Clare.

Such a shame but understandable under the circumstances. Hopefully it can be rearranged soon.