drying towel

Why not!!

Hiya Charlie 

TBH, the dog is super absorbent judging by the amount of moisture he picks up on his walks  oh, and the mud,dust and general woodland flora! Only issue is he’s quite small and I don’t have the heart to keep wringing him out all the time! 

Barrie

Ah I just wring our dog out and hang him on the line ???

Barney’s fur looks to have similar absorbent qualities but is possibly only a third the size? More wringing our required! 

Barrie

Always good quality from Dooka :slight_smile:

https://dooka.co.uk/washing-drying/drying-towels

Bit late to this thread, but when we got our Mk4 I got a new leather to go with it. As per the above I then got a Meguirs towel off Amazon, (about £10 I think), simply bril…will not be going back to a leather anytime soon, and will be ordering another!..so thanks guys…

I just got a blower/dryer. It’s fantastic, and gets rid of every drop, even out of all the nooks and crannies.

[quote=Quinvy]

I just got a blower/dryer. It’s fantastic, and gets rid of every drop, even out of all the nooks and crannies.

interesting 

pics n price please 

I have two types:

1. A Pet dryer from eBay

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Display4top-Variable-Velocity-Hairdryer-Temperature/dp/B07RM1MDHJ/ref=pd_sbs_199_img_2/261-9715481-5100057?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RM1MDHJ&pd_rd_r=4e70e592-08d7-4a6a-9f61-7b2bdd84b280&pd_rd_w=e3c9V&pd_rd_wg=xATBM&pf_rd_p=e44592b5-e56d-44c2-a4f9-dbdc09b29395&pf_rd_r=6KYX2D8EEN6DRBC1X55D&psc=1&refRID=6KYX2D8EEN6DRBC1X55D

1. MetroVac hand dryer from ‘Polished Bliss’

https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/metrovac-air-force-blaster-sidekick

Both are perfect for drying areas where a Drying Towel cannot reach.

I would NEVER be without it!

ChrisRs is the detailing guru on hear so I’m delighted to see that he uses paragonmicrofibre.co.uk

I’ve recently been pointed in their direction and their products are brilliant. I’m reliably informed that they supply many of the other high end suppliers who rebrand and sell at much higher prices.

I’m using their drying towels which a well as being super absorbent have the added bonus of removing cat hairs from mohair hoods with the water.

Wash mitts are great as are the standard microfibre cloths for applying and removing polish and more besides. Stitching on the cloths is the same material as the cloths themselves, no scratchy nylon thread!

I washed and polished my car before the 200 mile round trip to the national rally. Ended up with the usual insect collection on the front bumper on my return. It rained overnight and I was amazed to see that the polished finish was so good that the rain washed 90% of the insects and marks away.

I’m using the same car wash and polish as before, nothing changed apart from using Paragon products. Washing, drying and polishing is easier, quicker and with a much improved result.

…Ta for the tip, just been on their website and ordered some drying towels.

…also just received some Megueirs wax product…very expensive, (but smells lovely!), but will be interesting to see how it lasts. Have always used turtlewax before…may do a half and half on the bonnet and see whether its worth 4* the price of Turtle!