Dukeries Sunday Run and visit to Cresswell Craggs 4th June 2023

Hi John and Michele,
Please can you add us to the list for the run, caves and meal.
Ice Age Cave tour booked.
1 x roast beef and 1 x roast pork please.

Many thanks,
Max and Michele

Hi John and Michele

Please put Karen and Dave down for your Dukeries run.
Karen will have the roast beef dinner.
Cheers guys see you soon

Hi

Can those who havent supplied their menu choices yet please provide them by friday as we need to send preorders over at the weekend.

Theres just 6 spaces left on the Cave Tour if anyone else is interested

Regards

John and Michele

2 roast of the day. Roast chicken

1 Like

Can you book Tracey and Tracey 2 down please

2 x Beef
1 x brownie
1 x cheesecake

Thanks

Hi John

Pork loin x 2
Sticky toffee pudding x 2

Cheers
Don & Kate

Just booked tour and parking (Only 5 places left on tour now). Gary can’t come so just me but asking a couple of friends if they might be interested to navigate for me. Will decide re meal when I know if anyone is coming with me. Sarah

So modified final response. Bringing friend Jane, both booked on tour. We would like to join everyone for Sunday lunch. She wants Beef and sticky Toffee pudding. I would like just the one course, steak and ale pie please. Tx for organising this. Sarah (and Jane)

This run is now fully booked and is now closed.

Hi Everyone

Everything is all set for our run out on Sunday. If you are wanting breakfast can you arrange to arrive as close to 10am as possible. We have plenty of time there before we head off to Creswell Crags but need to be cautious when leaving the car park as it did get busy when we did our dummy run.

See you all on Sunday

John and Michele

I have just seen a post on Facebook stating that the roundabout in junction 29 of the motorway is closed. Not sure if this affects anyone tomorrow.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mBtJ1kjhQy8bDSM1T4puLj3hxA2MY2NYic59jsgUfvKeEV9d8AABBoM2WSHghNG8l&id=100064439393878

Please avoid J29 tomorrow

Regards John and Michele

3 Likes