Dukeries Sunday Run and visit to Cresswell Craggs 4th June 2023

Hi everyone

We have been busy making plans for our Sunday run.

Our meet point will be Glapwell Nurseries Glapwell Lane Glapwell Chesterfield S44 5PY. We will be meeting from 10am in the Cafe for tea and Coffee and a breakfast roll. No preorders needed. You will also have a little time for a look around. Copy of the breakfast menu for The Bothy Cafe is attached to this post

We will then drive to Cresswell Craggs to arrive around 12.00. You have the option to book a Cave Tour online at a Cost of £14.00 which includes entry to the museum. For museum entry only there is a £3.00 charge or £2.00 for Concessions. Theres is also a cafe onsite and some beautiful walks so plenty to do if you dont want to do the Cave Tour.

There are 24 places currently available on the Ice Age Tour at 12.30. If you would like to go on the tour please book your place asap following the link below. The tour takes around an hour. Please book your place on the link below as soon as possible.

https://www.creswell-crags.org.uk/

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PUBLIC TOUR SO PLACES WILL GO QUICKLY PLEASE BOOK IN ASAP TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

We will then take a scenic drive to Kelham where we are booked in At The Fox again for Sunday Lunch at 4pm.

Menu is attached. Desserts are

Chefs roast of the day is Chicken

Desserts are Chocolate Orange Cheesecake , Sticky Toffee Pudding or Chocolate Brownie.

If you could book in on this post and let us know if you would like lunch and your selections and if you are booked on the cave tour it would be really helpful.

Regards

John and Michele

Hi John & Michele can you add me & Ann to the Sunday run. David

1 Like

Hi John & Michelle

Please add us to this trip

Don & Kate

Hello Michele & John,

Please add Carol-Ann & Ian to the list for this trip out too.

We’ve booked in for the 12.30 cave tour and would also like to eat at The Fox Inn.

2x Roast beef dinners
2x Chocolate orange cheese cake

Thank you.

Hi John

I have booked the tour and car park online, just note that if you book the parking it shows a time of 09-00 on the ticket, I rang them and they clarified it isn’t a problem as they issue the ticket at reception and your 3 hours starts then.

Cheers
Don

Same here. Thanks for that info’ Don. :+1:t2:

Just booked our Ice Age Tour Tickets and half day parking too. We would also like to join you for the meal afterwards.
Thank you
Ann and David Mortiboys

Have booked the Ice Age Tour Tickets and parking, and would like the meal at the Fox also.
Thanks
Nigel & Janet

Yes please… cave booked and everything :+1:
Thanks
Sandy and Claire

Hi. Please ads Sharon to the list.
Ice age tour booked
Food Roast beef dinner
:grin::+1:

Hi. John and Jan would love to join you for this drive.
For lunch we would like
2 x roast chicken please.

Will not be doing the cave tour but will do the museum.

Thanks
John and Jan x

Hi, please add me to the list for the run.

I am not doing the caves but will do the museum and a walk.

Steak and ale pie for me :yum:

Thanks
Wayne

Hi John and Michele

Please add David and Cath to your list.

I have booked the Ice Age Tour and parking.

We would like to join you at the Fox.

Our choices are:

1 Roast Beef
1 Roast Pork

2 Chocolate Orange Cheesecake

Many thanks

David and Cath

Hi,

We would like join you for the run.

We are booked on the ice age caves tour and we would like to join you for the meal at the fox.

Our selections are :

2 x roast chicken
2 x sticky toffee pudding.

Many Thanks

Paul & Pam

Ray and Glennis would like to join you and would like 2 x Roast Beef Thanks

1 Like

Hi John & Michele,

Please could you add us to the list for the drive, we have booked on the Ice Age Tour and the Parking at Cresswell Crags.
Please could you also book us is in for lunch at The Fox, our choices are:-
1 x Roast Beef
1 x Roast Pork
2 x Chocolate Orange Cheesecake

Thank you
Julie and Dave

2 Likes

Hi John and Michelle count us in will be going for the meal but won’t be doing the crags tour thanks James and Dorian :+1:

1 Like

Hi

Can everyone let us know what food you would like if u have put down for the meal. See above and menu attached. As we need to pre order

Thanks

Hi
Steak and ale pie and cheesecake pls

Thanks
Wayne

Can we have :
2 x roast beef
2 x chocolate orange cheesecake
Thanks
Nigel & Janet