DUXFORD CLASSIC CAR SHOW AND MUSEUM SUNDAY 1st MAY 2016

Please add us to your list 1plus a 12 year old??

Thanks,  added to the list  32 cars to date, so very good response so far.

We would like to come along if poss. 1 car 2 peeps.

cheers

Dominic

Thanks Dominic, your in 

Hello,

I am new to this. bit unsure what to do.

We would like to come to this event:  Duxford car show 1st May 2016, with Our MX-5

What’s the plan & how do we pay the Fee,  1 x car with 2 x adults.

Could you pls advise.

Rgds

Paul

Hi, 

Would love to be on the list for attendance, been before (sadly not in a five) great venue/show, could you put me down for car plus passenger please.

Hi Paul, it is a pay on the gate affair, there will be a few groups travelling down, not sure if anyone else is coming from Essex way. You may be able to tag along with one of them.

Still waiting for arrival time confirmation from Duxford. Probably the same as last year, approx 9:40am

Pete

Both Colin and Paul added to the list on the first page.

Hi

can you put me on list for this please

1 car 2 peeps

cheers

Hi Rob, you have been added 

We have confirmation of our application for the club area at the Duxford Spring car show back this week, I have asked for banner and gazebo options so if anyone else wishes to fly the flag for the club on the day we will be able to.

Duxford are in the process of some staff reorganisation so full details are still to come, I will update the first post when I have more news, nearly forty cars now, thanks for the interest.

Hi please add my name to the list…mazdsared…Pauline peeps 1,…thanks 

Thanks Pauline, you have been added to the list 

Please could we come too. 1 car (monty)plus 2 people.(Peter and Allie.)

Thanks

Can you please add Deb and Nick Pocock in Mk2 Arctic? (Mum and son)

DebP and montymaster added to list, thank you 

Hi, I’d like to come along - one car, Miles, who’s a Blue Mk2 and one occupant - just me Sharon

Great to have Miles and you on board Sharon 

Hi  I am a member of  North Thames and  i would like to come to the Duxford spring classic

Could you please add our names thankyou

regards Peter and Mags Hudson

Wickford essex

Pete & Mags added to the list, thanks