Duxford

Hi all, for those of you that came along to last year’s car show at Duxford IWM, I’m sure you’d agree we had a fantastic day. With 24 cars on display it was impressive.

I’ve been in touch with the organisers again to register our interest in attending again this year, and would be grateful if those that would like to come along as part of our display get in touch. Of course you can add your names to this message  but if you don’t mind I’d prefer an email. dacutt60@gmail.com 

I need to know numbers because I have to register them for a group stand. I will of course over allow for numbers  but I need an idea of at least how much interest there is. 

I am awaiting confirmation of entry costs, and also as to whether it needs to be paid up front, or on the day. So bare with me on that. 

I’m hoping that we can beat 24 cars this year, plus one of the organisers has an Mx5, and has asked if she could be part of our show. 

The registration has to be sent off by the end of July I’m told. So if you don’t mind, email me ASAP if you’re going. 

All I need is your name, mk1/2/3/4 or RF. (so I can get an idea of layout) and Reg no:

Thanx guys and gals. 

Let me have those replies soon. 

Once again. Email : dacutt60@gmail.com

Cheers… DAVE

Ps: to all that are interested the confirmed date for this event is Sunday 26th Aug 18.

I think due to a few replies I might have suggested it was 24th. Its not, it is 26th OK. 

Hi Dave,
Email sent, add us to the growing list for the Duxford Summer car Show 26th August 2018…

Great shame it clashes with Wings & Wheels at Dunsfold, would have been up for this…

Hi Dave,

We’ve just sent you an e-mail with all the information requested, we are looking forward to joining you again as we had a great time last year.

Best regards,

Sally & Colin

Great to meet a number of members for the first time at the museum of power.

Please count us in.

Richard & Jacinta

Mk2 Icon

W382LAN

E Mail sent.

Hi David,

I came last year and enjoyed the company.

Cars and planes, it doesn’t get any better.

Cheers 

Paul G

should be a good day