DVLAgovcouk SPAM emails

I guess most people are fully aware of this sort of thing by now, but just in case you are not, then please be aware there is a typical “first of the month” one going around again.

It asks you to click on a link to update details and pay the unpaid vehicle tax due on 01 March 23

I received it on two different accounts.

I forwarded my copies to report@phishing.gov.uk and with any luck this sender (with a .jp source) will be attended to.

Be safe, never click on an unknown link.

4 Likes

I was getting similar after renewing my TV licence last year. You licence runs out on 23rd of April etc… Well the big giveaway apart from it runs out at the end of March is they don’t run from mid month, you have to purchase from the start of the month.

Likewise still getting, your Amazon prime membership is up for renewal in February. Its all automatically done online, Amazon never call you to renew. These fraudsters were using a local to us landline phone number too which was actually nothing to do with that number, cloned copied, don’t know how its done.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.