Early advice of "Wings & Wheels" event at Middle Wallop on 1st July 2023

Good morning Everyone,

The Event and Parking Passes for “Middle Wallop Wings & Wheels” are now hitting the streets now and may be in your inboxes, already😉

We are in Paddock 3 and on Safety Grounds, we need to be on site between 07:30 & 08:00 to gain access to the Paddock Parking Area we have been allocated, before things start.

Best Regards

The Solent Team

Just tried to book and the link appears closed. I can buy on the Wallop website but there is no mention of the Club entry or a requirement for a photo

Hi Tim I’m not able to take my car now if you call me this afternoon there is a chance we can transfer my car over ? Phone me at midday as the office closes at 14.30 Gerry

Good morning everyone,

The Wings & Wheels Event is fast approaching and those going should all have received their documents online.

In your documents, you will notice that the car pass states the time of arrival for you vehicle. Our pass says 07:30am -08:00am

Given that we could all have different timings but hopefully not, we now think that the best policy is not to meet up at Sutton Scotney, as originally stated but Serena and I will just swing by Sutton Scotney Services about 07:15, on-route, without stopping and whoever is there can tag on behind us, so we can carry on to Middle Wallop.

The rest we will see at the venue, as the Marshalls will direct you to our allocated parking area.

REMINDER:
DO NOT FORGET YOUR VEHICLE PASS AND PASSPORT/PHOTO ID, AS REQUESTED BY THE VENUE

Best Regards

The Solent Team