East Sussex - Cats Protection Fun Day - 1st July 2018

Cats Protection are holding their Summer Fun Day and Car Show again this year to raise much needed funds to go into the kitty to care for their cats.  We are therefore inviting you to join us for a great day out.  The show opens at 10am and closes at 4pm.  This is a free event

We will be meeting at Raysteade Animal Sanctury, The Broyle, Ringmer, Lewes BN8 5AJ at 8.15 for a quick coffee and loo break before setting off at 9am for Chelwood Gate, East Sussex RH17 7TT to arrive at approximately 9.45am so that we can get parked up before the gates open at 10am.

There are craft and food stalls, live music, and much, much more all in lovely surroundings and beautiful walks.  Also anyone wishing to show their cars you will be invited to a free tour of the cat centre.

Once we are parked up and the gates open at 10am we are asked not to move our vehicles until 4pm when the public leave, although we have been invited to join the parade around the field to show off our vehicles.

There is a cafe on site but if you would like to bring a picnic please do so. There will be tea and coffee making facilities on our pitch so if anyone can bring along a 2lt bottle of water  or anything to assist many thanks. 

So if you are feline that you would like a purrrrrrrrrfect day out, why not join us.

Also having two seaters you won’t be tempted to bring anything furry home with you.

And finally, if anyone would like to donate one thing i.e. a cat toy, tin of cat food, box of cat treats  etc on the day we so that we can present Cats Protection with a box of goodies on the day as a donation.

Jon and Belinda

Paul and Anna

Grant

Chris and Heather

David and Avril

Ania

Simon and Linda

Yes please.

Just me on my own …to leave a seat free for a cat carrier.

From where I live it will make sense for me to meet you there for 9.30am ish if that i ok?

Grant

Thanks Grant.  See you there.

Hi Jon and Belinda 

Can you put me and Heather down for this. 

Chris 

Can you add us to the list? Thanks, Linda and Simon

Thanks everyone that turned up to this very hot event on Sunday.

We have put some photos on the main website but unfortunately there is an error 500 code which keeps coming up and that means that everything is very distorted.  Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

Sorry I missed this but will make the next event