East Sussex - Classics in Town car show - 22nd September 2019

We have been invited to join Weald Classic Vehicle Club in this year’s Classics in Town car show which will be held in Burgess Hill on Sunday 22nd  September where we have been allocated spaces for up to ten cars.

We will meet at 8am at the Cyprus Road car park Burgess Hill RH15 8DX for breakfast at Weatherspoons before being marshalled round in groups to the pedestrianised shopping area at 9am.  Most of the cafes are opening up for use on the day.  The local radio station will also be in attendance.

This is a free event displaying a range of cars and motorbikes from 1900 to 2017.

If you would like to join us, please let us  know as soon as possible.  Also please let us know if you would like to join us for breakfast

Jon and Belinda

Chris and Heather

Grant

Sean and Charmaine

Paul and Richard

Paul and Jane

Dave and Megan

David L

Stuart D

Peter and Paula

Hello Jon & Belinda

Many thanks for organising this.

Just to confirm Richard & I + Paul & Jane will have breakfast at Weatherspoons too please, following our meet up in the Car Park at 0800hrs.

All the best

Paul

Dear All

Just to say I may/may not be able to attend on 22nd. I have recently had invasive back surgery and only 10 days into recovery.

The weekend of 21st/22nd is officially the first time that I am allowed to drive. This assumes I can actually get into and out of the car.

Consequently, please keep my place open as I will do my best to attend but please forgive me if I am unable to.

Regards

Grant

We are keeping your place open Grant and hopefully you can join us.

Thanks to everyone that turned up.  A good turnout and a good day out