East Sussex - Tangmere Military & Aviation Museum - 3rd November 2019

Join us between 8.30am and 8.45 am for breakfast at Shoreham Airport Hummingbird café 15G Cecil Pashley Way, Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 5FF (please let us know if you are eating breakfast or just meeting us for the run at the airport for catering purposes).

Then departing at 10am for a run down to Tangmere Military and Aviation Museum, Gamecock Terrace, Tangmere, Chichester PO20 2ES.

Admission prices

• Adults: £10.00*
  • Over 60s: £8.00

Adult GROUP Rate: A 10% discount is applied for groups of 12 or more 
    providing the visit is booked in advance and that payment is made by 
    a single monetary transaction. 
This is one of the UK’s leading aviation museums and is home to a display of historic aircraft and a unique collection of aviation memorabilia from the First World War through to the Cold War.  There are also interactive displays and aircraft cockpits and simulators.

Light refreshments may be purchased in the Museum’s NAAFI tea room.

Please let us know if you wish to join us?

Jon and Belinda

Sean and Charmaine

Simon and Linda

Fred and Judy

Peter and Paula

Chris and Heather
 Paul Cleaver

Nigel and Louise 

Miles and June 

Alan Harrin
 Martin and Nicky 

Graham and Fay

Mark and Cheryl

David and Avril

Rob + 1

Mark

Nerina

Alan and Gill

Pat and Gerry

Maree and Rob

Hi Jon and Belinda

If OK I will mention this at our pub meeting tomorrow. We normally do the London Brighton veterans run on this date but have now done this for a few years now so will see if any want to join you on this instead.

Chris and Heather

Hi Jon & Belinda

Please put Nicky and I down for this one. 

All the best 

Hi Jon and Belinda

IN addition to Martin and Nicky from our area can you put me and Heather and Nigel and Louise down for this visit.

Chris and Heather

Don’t forget that this event is on on Sunday the 3rd November come rain or shine.  There are still some places left so if anyone wishes to join please let us know if its just the run, meeting from Shoreham or for breakfast as well.

Patricia and Me would like to thank Jon & Belinda for allowing us to join you all at the Tangmere Air Museum today, here are some photos of the day…I am sure there will other photos of the aircraft on display from some of your fellow members

The Cars

Remembrance Garden

Few of the Aircraft taken when the Solent Region were there in September