Eastbourne/south coast

Eastbourne to East Dean (great scenery), go through east dean and take a right onto Jevington Road, which is great fun in a 5. Annoying if you get stuck behind someone and apart from a straight section be careful if you’re thinking about an overtake because some of it is quite narrow and blind. Also some enclosed areas which, if you have an uprated exhaust and the roof down, sound amazing…and a pub on route, but parking there can be a nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIWahPw6lLo

There are many good roads up and around the be beachy head area (and some good pubs as well up there too), I can’t remember the names of the roads, sorry. but here are some photos and video of some of it.

Taken from the aforementioned pub car park. My 5 sitting next to a mates bike

photo Januarybeachyheaddrive_zps95bff18f.jpg

Some Stunning scenery, this was taken from a lay-by at the top of the S bends in the video

photo BeachyHeaddec13_zps1dcf1363.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL1HDxfFCDk

Lydd road is brilliant, between hastings and dover (in the middle) and has a decent karting track along there as well. The road is open, quiet, and you can see everything thats coming so you can be a little bit more ‘flamboyant’ should you feel inclined to do that.

I don’t have any pics of this one, sorry

There are many good roads around the south coast and these are just a couple Ive found, there are quite a few around the hailsham area, but they tend to be blind corners and have 4x4s coming the other way so be careful around there, especially near mushroom farm carp fishing (nice place to fish)

Hopefully these haven’t been mentioned before, and with any luck those images can be seen. I haven’t grasped adding images yet 

??? ? ? ???, ? 5 - ??? ??? ???, ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? bendy ??? : -)

Had good hood down in the sun run down to Eastbourne today, then a good fun blast down the Birling Gap road… I just love this car!

I had to make two trips to Eastbourne in the last month or so - had plenty of time so hugged the coastline between Eastbourne and Seaford via the B2103 (newly resurfaced) then on to Newhaven. Great road which includes bends, hills and vies but also unfortunately lots of traffic incuding buses.

Yeah, it’s a decent road along there. 

As I posted in the OP, if you’ve got time then a detour down jevington road is worthwhile.

from eastbourne go over the top of beachy head and dowon the hill into East dean. Then up East dean hill and when you come out at the top there’s a pond on the left. 

take a right here and go straight into the tree cover (not hard right between the White gates)

then just keep following this road as it bears to he left. Then there are no other turnings until you get to Polegate where you can turn around and head back.

Its my standard route for a Sunday afternoon drive