Eastbourne

Good Morning
Iv’e just recently joined the club, and looking forward to meeting you.located in Eastbourne with a Mark 3. She is just in the garage having a good look over. Hoping also to purchase some nice wheels, if anyone has advice, much appreciated.

@Steve_B1
Hi Steve,
Welcome, the area for south east has changed to…

It was split into 3 regions

1. Kent
  2. East Sussex
  3. Sussex Downs…
    all are based on PostCodes…

Good Morning John
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Hi Steve
Welcome. I’m also located in Eastbourne, hope to meet up soon. It’s funny you say that, as ive been looking for some wheels.

Steve

Morning both. I am in Heathfield. I bought my mx5 in January and have done a wheel swap already. New coilovers going on in the next couple of weeks too.

Hi twowheelsgood
Any pictures please?

Still need that arch gap sorted…hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Take your time to get rims you really like, I wasted so much time on ebay looking at second hand ones - sellers seem to want top dollar for rims that need a total overhaul. I bough new from these guys in the end: Quick Search For Alloy Wheels

very nice, where did you get the wheels?

Click on the link in the previous post otherwise: https://www.japshop.co.uk/

Thanks

Forgot to say. Make sure you get some pukka alloy spigot rings (I needed) and not the plastic sh*te that some wheel suppliers offer.

Also worth thinking about putting a ceramic coating on the wheels before they go on.makes cleaning a hell of a lot easier.

Ian