Easter Weekend car show

Weston-Super-Mare car show, 26th/27th March. We currently have 11 cars attending on the Saturday and 3 cars on the Sunday. Any one wishing to go to this show please contact Dave Whiteley Mob: 07806092927 or david.whiteley@mx5oc.co.uk

Looks like it is going to be a good show.

Really looking forward to it.

Dave, sent you an email 

Is it just me or is there no info re the car show anywhere, any links etc anyone? 

Are we allowing newbies to lower the tone on the day

Hi if you contact dave whiteley he will fill you in the all the details of the weston car show. And yes all newbies are more than welcome to join us
Andrew

Hi

I’ve just checked and I haven’t received an email from you. Everyone is welcome at this event, we’re joining West Midlands at the invite of the Western area although it’s not an MX5OC event.

I’m hoping to speak to Peter tomorrow to finalise details re travelling down to Weston. If you’re interested let me know. If your emails aren’t getting tnrough to me let me know on here.

I’ve now spoken to Peter and we will be meeting at Magor services on the M4 at 8:00 am on Saturday morning. If you intend joining us then please let me know.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I should be there to meet you all (assuming my car passes MOT) 

So is there an official website for the car show? All I can find is generic Info from Western-Super-Mare’s council site 

Sorry to but in. The event is run by the Weston Super Mare sea cadets. They have limited funds so no web site as such.  If you google Weston Super Mare pageant of transport 2015 there is several pages of photos from last year.   Those of us who went had a great time last year so are looking forward to this year.

Thanks Mal

She passed her MOT! 

I’m there, for sure. Many deliverys over the next few days of shinny bits to add ready for Saturday… Looks like we are going to need umbrellas though :frowning:

What a great weekend with cars from South Wales, Western and South West Midlands.  Great night on Saturday hope you all got home OK. See you at the Spring Rally.

Great weekend, thoroughly enjoyed it. Weather was a little iffy but didn’t spoil the fun.