Eastern Region - North West Norfolk Group - Monthly Eat and Meet - Wednesday 24th August

Good Morning One and All

With just 3 weeks until our next meeting it’s time to get some details out to you.

This month we will be returning to The Ffolkes for our Eat and Meet, however, this month we have a slight ‘twist’ to the proceedings.

We would like to raise much needed funds for The Papworth Hospital Trust, so are having a friendly ‘show and shine’ competition, with the winner recieving a ‘Trophy’ for their efforts, (see: photo). The show and shine will cost £5 per car to enter, with all proceeds going to this much deserved organisation. To ensure complete fairness the competition will be judged by a member of The Ffolkes staff.

Meeting details:
Venue: The Ffolkes Arms, Lynn Road, Hillington, Norfolk PE31 6BJ
Day / Date / Time: Wednesday 24th August 2022 @ 19:00hrs

So, if you fancy some good food, lots of banter and to help out a great cause, why not join us?

Andy and Barry

Hi we would like to join in the show & shine, thanks Dave & Linda

We will be there. I may or may not enter depending on how much time I have but will certainly pay the donation to Peter’s wonderful cause. I wish everyone a lovely time at Ely and am sad to be missing out!

David / Linda

Good to have you along.

Kind regards

Barry

Craig

Good Afternoon

No problem, look forward to seeing you there.

PS. Enjoy your holiday!

Kind regards

Barry

Having a great time thank you. Lots of lovely coastal twisty Spanish roads to enjoy ……. In a Peugeot 5008 diesel auto! :cry:

That’s enough to make a grown man cry, let alone an MX5 owner!

Hi Barry & Andy

Em & I will attend for food, not sure if I will have time to clean the 5, but I will donate to Papworth

Regards

Mark

Thanks Mark and Emma

Look forward to catching up on the 24th.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry

Managed to clean a very dirty 5 today, as not politically correct to ask to fill a bucket, when on holiday in a heatwave. See you Wednesday night at the show & shine

Regards

Mark

Mark

Good Morning

I hope you had a good and relaxing holiday, the sad thing is no matter how long or how enjoyable holidays are, one day back at work and it’s all a memory.

I know exactly what you mean! I tried it in Yorkshire and got a short, sharp answer, F - - O - -!

Glad you can make it on Wednesday, look forward to seeing you at The Ffolkes

Kind regards

Barry

Hi all

Hope to make it but suspect may too late for food so will just come and see you

The trophy is beyond my poor old work horse but is there a wooden spoon ? :slight_smile:

Andrew

As my old mum used to say, everyman’s goose is a swan to someone else!

Look forward to seeing you Wednesday.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry,
We will attend, not sure ours is good enough for show and shine but will happily enter and donate.
Regards Mark and Carole.

Hi Mark / Carole

Great to know your coming along tomorrow evening, as far as I am concerned everyone that enters is a winner, just being there and donating to a good cause is a win in my book.

Kind regards

Barry