Eccleshall Show 2022

This extremely popular show takes place on Saturday 3 September this year at Eccleshall near to Stafford and we are invited to attend as a group.
The show is more than just a Transport show and there are plenty of very varied stalls, a gymkhana,
dog shows and professional acts and competitions.
In addition there is a bar and WI tent selling a huge range of sandwiches, cakes etc. as well as other catering points. More information can be found on www.eccleshallshow.com.
At this stage it would be very helpful if I could get an idea of the number of members who would be interested in attending. I would be grateful if you would reply on this forum or PM me.

Hi There

Yes definitely interested. Looks like I’m going to have a trade stand there as well with my daily on it. So whole family will be involved!

Hi

Yes - definitely interested

Thanks. Could you give me your name for my list.

Markus Warwick

Neil Brindley

Yes interested at this stage.

Thank you Graham. Added to list

actually it appears to be www.eccleshallshow.co.uk

If attending do we need tickets to the show too?

If you are intending to come to the show as an exhibitor i.e on the Mx5OC stand we would normally meet and travel into the show together and we would be asked to make a donation as we enter. Tickets are only required for visitors.
Are you intending to attend?
Derek

It’s a possibility - need to get the new head unit fitted and the interior back in place, and the door speakers in, and the boot rack back on, all whilst possibly away and on holiday, but will discuss with other half and let you know.