Eccleshall Show Saturday 2nd September 2023

Time is marching on and it is very nearly time for our annual visit to one of the best little shows around.
The show is open to the public from 9.30am so we usually aim to meet at the Coop car park in Eccleshall at about 9am to take the short drive to the show and to get set up.
More details will follow but for now it would help me greatly if members would let me know asap whether they will be attending. I can then liaise with the motor show coordinator, Alan, to try to ensure we get a good spot on the field.
As anyone who has been before will confirm this is a lovely little show with much more than just cars to keep the interest but Mike PLEASE DO YOUR SUNDANCE!
The show has a website for anyone wanting more info and it would be great to take a good number of our cars along to showcase what our club is all about.
It would also be good if we could locate the club gazebo and if someone could transport it -not easy in am Mx5!
I look forward to a good response.
The show is free to exhibitors although there are bucket collectionsthrough the day, voluntary of course.
Those attending
Derek & Janet
Graham & Sue
David & Jane
Paul Hammant
Margaret & Mike
Paul & Tracey
Roy & Lynn
Stephen Mcmullan
Malcolm
John