Emails not recieved

I recently had a letter to renew my membership. The letter had a note to say they had emailed me but it was bounced back. I then thought I have had no emails from my local area for some time. on renewing my membership I did not get a conformation email. I spoke to my hosting company and they checked and had no @mx5oc.co.uk mails hitting there server.

I emailed my local coordinator and he sent me a mail from his @mx5oc.co.uk address and it was received no problem.

Anyone else having email problems of this nature. I believe there is a problem with hot mail addresses when mass mailing but mine is not a hot mail account 

I have just undertaken my first renewal. During that online process I too was informed that I would receive a confirmation email, but none was received.

However, new membership card received in the post last week, so the process has (otherwise) been successful.

Off top of my head, I believe emails to or from Membership should be headed or addressed
membership@mx5oc.co.uk. Correct address’s are in STHT, easy to find. First page from open cover. Not had any problems myself, but that may not help you!