English Riviera Classic Car Show. (23/07/2017)

English Riviera Classic Car Show.
When: 23/07/2017 08:45

1. Event Title:  The English Riviera Classic Car Show    
2. Date: Sunday 23rd July 2017
3. Location of event: Esplanade Road, Paignton Sea Front, Devon TQ4 6BW
4. Meeting Point to start from: Top Car Park, Exeter Motorway Services Area Sidmouth Road Exeter EX2 7HF
5. Start time: Meet @ 8.45am to leave 9am
6. Distance approx. : 25 miles    
7. Intended route to be used:
South on the M5
Take the A380 to towards Torquay 
Upon reaching Newton Abbot head on to the South Devon Highway. 
At traffic lights turn right onto Hamelin Way
Second exist off the round about on to Hellevoetsluis Way
Take first exit off the roundabout onto Preston Down Road
upon reaching Preston sea front there will be an opportunity to regroup if required before heading along the seafront to Paignton Green.          
8. Full description inc. costs :  Torbay Old Wheels Club English Riviera Classic Car Show is held on the green at Paignton seafront.  The show is a short 30 minute drive from our meeting place at Exeter services.  This fantastic event is always well supported and offers a great day out with some wonderful vehicles and the opportunity to visit the pier to spend your hard earned pennies, take a walk along the beach to the picturesque Paignton Harbour, enjoy an ice cream from the local kiosk and for those not driving there are several pubs to enjoy a cold beverage on what we hope will be a lovely sunny day.  Further details about the event and a short video from last year are available on the Torbay Old Wheels Club website www.towc1.talktalk.net.  Entry is £5.00 per car and we are required to exhibit at least 5 cars.  Please note that for safety reasons vehicles will not be allowed to leave prior to 5pm.  The organisers have requested that all entry forms and payments for those intending to exhibit on a club stand are received together so if you could email me if you are interested I will send you an entry form to complete and return to myself and arrange collection of your entry fee.  The opportunity to exhibit at this popular event sells out quickly so if you could please confirm your attendance as soon as possible it would be much appreciated.   Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions
9. Last date to book by : Please return entry forms and payment to me by 1st May if possible
10.  Your email: snow_white17uk@yahoo.com
11. Your mobile number: 07814 523665
12. Your name: Rachel Hornby