Entry Photographs

Are the rally entry photographs available to purchase on-line?

I was some way south on the M1 when I realised I hadn’t purchased it.

Link please?

Thanks

contact number: 07712520020

email: info@stuartdavidsonphotography.com

It’d probably be helpful if you could tell them roughly what time you arrived to narrow down the search - I’ve no idea if they’ll have thumbnail pics available to view on line, but hopefully the above will be of some help.

Good luck.

Edited to add:  http://www.everybodysmile.biz/cgi-bin/public.cgi all the pics are there

Got it. Thank you.

Link to photos does not work. error 404 shows.

Try this one:

http://www.everybodysmile.biz/stewartdavidsonphotography/clien/

Photos look to be grouped by time periods so should be relatively easy to find your car.

I found mine but either I get a picture of someone else’s car with mine in the background and partially obscured or I get a picture of someone else’s car with just the back end of mine visible. Neither seems an attractive proposition.  I see this is the case with quite a few cars. Seems to me either the photographer was in the wrong place or the marshals should have funnelled cars into single file as they passed.

Thanks Pete. Found my pic, not bad, £15 a download??? No thanks.

Couldn’t agree more, shan’t be downloading mine either. Think I’ll set my camera up on a tripod and use the self timer.

How much does the club receive for each photo sold?

Nothing…

found my car… as well as a couple of others in the same frame,obviously will not be buying this time!!!

We got photobombed too, as there were two lines at the time.  I think it may have been to try and lose the queue on the main road.

Mine turned out OK with no other bits of 5s in the pic.
When I arrived on-site I had the sheet of paper from STHT in the window and a marshal suggested I remove it as the photographer was just around the bend. Knowing that I hung back a bit.
I do have a small issue though. If I look closely I can see a reflection of the photographer sitting in his chair on the panel beyond the rear wheel.
I’ve been in contact with Stewart to see if he can ‘photoshop’ it out.
The perils of owning a shiny car!

Mine looked great considering I had driven 230 miles in p*****g rain the previous afternoon and fortunately there was nothing else in the frame. £17 for a 10x8 print in a mount plus the option of the image for an extra fiver is worth it if it’s a good photo.