Error on updating 'User Settings' page

I’ve just rejoined the MX5 OC. Having re-registered I went to the ‘User Settings’ page to set my Prefix to ‘Mr.’. When I pressed ‘Save’ I received the following error report -

Mandatory key(s) missing from params array: location_type_id

#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/cf-civicrm/processors/address/class-address-processor.php(126): civicrm_api3()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(3283): CiviCRM_Caldera_Forms_Address_Processor->pre_processor()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(5213): Caldera_Forms::process_submission()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(3831): Caldera_Forms::process_form_via_post()
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Caldera_Forms::cf_init_system()
#5 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#6 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#7 /var/www/html/wp-settings.php(639): do_action()
#8 /var/www/html/wp-config.php(95): require_once(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
#9 /var/www/html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
#10 /var/www/html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
#11 /var/www/html/index.php(17): require(‘/var/www/html/w…’)
#12 {main}

The Prefix updated OK,

Hi Bob,
You are not showing as a paid up member of the OC at the moment. You show as just being registered for this site. It is sometimes useful to log out and then log in again to activate everything.
If you continue to have problems then the club admin team are always willing to help.
:heart:

I rang the membership secretary and joined the club that way instead. I suspect the problem may have been my browser - it was Firefox, and I had a similar problem saving the Vehicle Profile page, which worked OK when I re-did it in Chrome.

Looks like you are in business now with the nice ‘tick’ in your roundel showing that you are indeed a fully paid up member.
Welcome.
:heart:

1 Like