Eunos Roadster 1.8 VR-Limited - Supercharged

I guess a lot of time and money…but what a end result i bet you smile every time you look at her, great job.

What do you use to clean it to get it to look that good ??

Yes I’m so happy with the finished result.

The cleaning products I us is Maguire and mainly their 3 Part System (Part 1 Paint Cleaner / Part 2 Polish & Part 3 Wax), all applied by hand not with an electric polisher / buffer.

This is a fantastic product and as you can see for the last few pictures the results are excellent.

Cheers

Mark

absolutely stunning!  I wish I had the time, money and ability to do that to my car!

Small updated of some interior parts fitted…

New Momo Prototipo Steering Wheel fitted (Birthday present from my better half) plus AWD Gauge with Retro Dial and Alumimum Trims - including Dial Rings.

Also fitted nice solid Alumimum Gear Knob purchased from Chris (from MX5nutz) and replaced the centre ashtray with a sunglasses holder instead.

New Gauges fitted into the Zoom Centre Console which will be wired up at the weekend.

More updates to follow next week.

Mega spec!

Totally fecking awesome!

Love it 

Thumbs up 

very nice car , i love the colour , the lights , the SUPERCHARGER ! everything about it is awsome ! i need to get hold of some of these trick bits like the light conversion , what is a good website to use ??

jack

Been a while since I’ve updated this thread.

But today I’ve managed to fit a few parts to the interior…

Rev Limiter Gauges

Rev Limiter Hazard Toggle Switch

Rev Limiter Black Vent Rings

Also managed to fit some new Zoom interior parts:-

Zoom Leather Centre Console and Armrest.
Zoom Leather Radio / Heater Surround (3 gauge pod)…
Zoom Leather Gauge / Dial Surround.
Zoom Start button

Fitted the Seat Belt Extenders I purchased from Mx5 Dan, thanks Dan these are great quality and nice and easy to fit :slight_smile:

Change of mind on the heater panel, decided to fit the AWD Heater Panel again

I removed the Brushed chrome surround and sprayed this matt black but kept the brushed chrome ring – think this suits the interior theme well…

Also decided to spray the AEM wide and gauge surround Matt black to carry on the look.

New VDO gauges fitted

Boost Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
Oil Temp Gauge

Thought the black faces suits the new theme, more of a classic look :slight_smile:

Ok a little update, Nick at Skuzzle Motorsports worked has magic remapping the car and we now have 181bhp at the rear wheels and 216bhp at the fly - not bad for the first tune…

There is additional power to be had for the set up, Nick thinks he should be able to achieve 200bhp at the wheels. 

But first we have to resolve the slight smoking issue which we believe to be piston rings :( (possible caused but running a poor map)…

So im looking for a low mileage 1.8 engine - if anyone know of one please PM me.

Cheers Mark.

So after Bromley last year my car travelled North to Sheffield with Painter Dave and Emily to Deepcar Autobodies - thanks to there generosity offering to drive it back to their’s from Kent, well Emily drove it as she would not let Dave have the keys :),.

The car was planned to have the small rust blisters on the front wings and the both rear sills which has started to blister repaired, plus some other small paint issues sorted.

But thanks to my beautiful wife the car not only having these items done, but is now being completely resprayed (the original colour) which she has arranged with Dave and Emily as my birthday present :slight_smile:

So thought I would share the progress on here as Dave send me updates…

Here’s are a few picture taken today of the car starting to be stripped, these are not like all the normal pictures I post of it clean and polished :)…

The car was complete stripped by Dave and his team at Deeper Autobodies and prepped for the respray, even the engine was removed was the engine bay was given a fresh coat of paint…

Whilst prepping the car noticed the sills needed some attention, mainly the passage sided (Cutting and Welding Required)…

Managed to source a low mileage replacement engine, so the old one was removed and the engine bay received the first fresh paint…

Then the shell was primed and ready for fresh paint…

As we were staying the original colour decided to put a very little of this in the clear coat, so only show when light hits it :thumb-up:

All the other panels were prepped and primed and then given a fresh coat of paint…

Asked Dave to put their logo in the Slam Panel

Also had the Supercharger Painted :slight_smile: